Use Limitations and Guidelines :
You agree to comply with the social media guidelines outlined herein with regard to any content that you post/share on our sites, and you agree to our right to moderate and delete any content at our sole discretion. You also agree that your activities on our sites will not violate any applicable law, regulation or terms of any existing agreements you may have with Kadapa Zone. Our sites may only be used for personal purposes. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, exploit, for any commercial purposes, any portion of our sites or access to our sites. Any unauthorised use of our sites or misuse of any information posted to a site is strictly prohibited. Your use of our sites is subject to the following guidelines:
- You agree that you are responsible for any content that you submit to our sites, including comments, photographs and other media.
- Posting Content to Our sites:
- Stay relevant – stay on topic with relevant information that others may find useful.
- Do not post advertisements.
- Be respectful – maintain a friendly environment.
- Do not post material that is inappropriate or that could reasonably be deemed defamatory, offensive or obscene.
- No investment advice – do not post recommendations and/or advice about specific securities, products, or services.
- Do not use these online spaces for illegal purposes or to breach any laws.
- Do not harass, cause distress or inconvenience to, or infringe the rights of, another person.
- Do not try to access administrator areas, features or functions of our sites without authorisation.
- Do not submit anything to our sites that will or may violate the rights of a third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or privacy rights.
- Do not use our sites or content on them in any way not permitted by these terms.
- You agree that you shall not place false or misleading information on our sites or upload any computer programs—including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, and/or time bombs—that may interfere with the proper operation of our sites.
- We reserve the right to remove comments and/or posts. We also reserve the right to restrict users who don’t follow these guidelines, have online pages containing offensive material and/content, or for any other reason.
- By posting any content on any site, you grant to Kadapa Zone the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use such content for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
- Our sites are intended solely for individuals who are age 18 or older. Any access to or use of our sites by anyone under 18 is unauthorised, unlicensed, and in violation of these terms. By accessing or using our sites, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Please note that when visiting any Kadapa Zone site, you are also subject to the terms and conditions of Kadapa Zone’s privacy notices, as well as the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party hosts, when applicable. Do not send or post personal information via our social media sites. Never disclose any financial or personal information on any Kadapa Zone social media site or other website. Kadapa Zone will never ask you for your Social Security number, account information, passwords, PINs or other personally identifiable information via social media or email. You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in sending any content over the Internet. Kadapa Zone is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of the social media sites we utilize. Please review their policies.
Kadapa Zone has no obligation to monitor the use of our sites by users. You acknowledge and agree that Kadapa Zone reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all information transmitted or received through our sites for operational and other purposes. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorised purposes. Use of our sites constitutes consent to such monitoring. Furthermore, Kadapa Zone reserves the right at all times to disclose any information posted on any portion of our sites as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post, or to remove, any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Kadapa Zone’s sole and absolute discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or log-in which enables you to access certain restricted parts of our Site, you are responsible for doing everything you reasonably can to keep these details secret. You must not share your password or log-in details with anyone else.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. We will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data that you submit to us against unauthorised/unlawful access or loss, destruction or damage, although we cannot 100% guarantee the security of personal data that you provide to us online.